Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back to Minnesota...

For the second straight year, my company has sent me to Minnesota for a nice little weekend of significantly colder air and miserable fans. For the second straight year....the Vikings lost. They did better against the Lions this year than they did against the Packers last year....but they still lost. Regardless, I wasn't rooting for the Vikings, and I was just trying to get to a place after the game so I could watch the second half of the Ravens game, which I did and they won. Success feels good.

I was much more pleased with the images from this year, compared to the images from last year's game at Mall of America Field. The previous dome was dark and dank and provided quite and ugly color shift from one side of the field to the other. The new dome is kinda sexy. I could tell immediately when I walked in that it was much brighter than last year, and the exposures were wayyyy better! It is definitely much brighter when the sun is out a little more, but even at it's darkest it was still a good 2/3 of a stop brighter than last year.

A few notes about the images...

#7 - that just made me laugh. Both girls' jerseys were like that. Well done.
#12 - Ummm....don't mess with the Lions. They have big dudes that carry around big chains. If you get out of line.....well.....
#17 - Donovan's in trouble
#20 - Donovan's in trouble again
#23 - Props to Joe Webb for staring at me while accenting the image
#42 - Titus Young instantly became one of my faves

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment