Sunday, September 18, 2011

First NFL game of the year!

It feels good to get my first NFL game of the year out of the way. Last year, I photographed my first NFL game ever and I was pretty starstruck the whole time. I feel like I got some pretty good images, but I had no idea what I was doing. I feel like I know......a little these days, but it definitely takes a game or two to get back into the swing of things....especially at the pro level. Ok, so I technically did one other game already, but it was a preseason game at night, which is almost a completely different sport than a regular season game during the day. Haha. Maybe not, but still.

I came out of the game feeling pretty good about what I had shot. But, as I was going through the images, I got exponentially more perturbed because of soft images, or slightly blocked action or whatever. Nevertheless, I always enjoy photographing a football game, regardless of who's playing.

A couple notes:

#6 is what you call the "smelling salts face"
I like #26.
#39....I love Brandon Banks. He makes me look like a giant.
#42....Mr. Kolb made the strongest effort to NOT look at me, as I've ever seen anybody make.....ever.
#43-46....I got yelled at for being in the tunnel. I wasn't singled out or anything, there was a bunch of us there, but still. You know those guys who like to abuse their 'power'.........
That's all! I hope you enjoy the images. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment