Sunday, July 31, 2011

A wedding post.....finally!

Well, it's been a while since I've made a blog post and I wanted to start posting some weddings on here, so here we go. This wedding was a little different than a normal one, because I had a second shooter with me, and she did the pre-ceremony action with the groom and his groomsmen. Nevertheless, I was able to have plenty of time with the girls and they were a little silly, which always makes things easier. The ceremony was held at a nice little church near Federal Hill, and the reception was at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. Not your traditional reception location, but that's the way I like it.

I think one of my favorite photos is the creepy one of the lady knocking on the window during the cake cutting. Sorry if that gives you nightmares, but I had to include it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment