Monday, May 30, 2011

First time in Pittsburgh

After the Red Sox trip, I came home on Friday, photographed a wedding on Saturday and went to Pittsburgh from there to photograph the Pirates game on Sunday. And, I feel like I've been working ever since! Anyway, this game occurred on Mother's Day, hence all the pink stuff. Neil Walker seemed to be decked out in the most pink gear, and he's the person you see the bottom half of in frame 13.

The stadium was a complete contrast of Fenway. There was plenty of room for all of the photographers, including a two level design in EACH of the 4 photo wells. The only thing that was difficult to navigate around was the sun! It couldn't make up it's mind if it wanted to stay behind the clouds, or blast away. I actually set the camera on aperture priority for the majority of the game because of that.

I loved the scene with the cityscape in the background. This is a very well designed stadium and I would love to go there again. Plus, the parking garage only charged $10, which is nice compared to the $50 garage I parked in in Boston. Really tells a lot about the state of each city, as well....

Take a moment to look at the photos and comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment