Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Doctor was domINating.

My 3rd MLB game in 5 days was between the Mets and Phillies. A solid, long standing rivalry like this, normally yields a competitive game, a lot of emotion and a close outcome. Uhhh...except when Roy Halladay pitches. Honestly, he didn't even have his best stuff, giving up 5 baserunners in the first 3 innings, but when the Mets needed a clutch hit, they couldn't even come close. After the 3rd, he basically shut them down the rest of the way. And, Wilson Valdez must really love it when I'm at the ballpark, for some reason. Last year when I photographed a Phillies game, he was 3 for 3, and in this game, he was 4 for 4! I've literally never personally seen Valdez make an out. Anyway, the Phillies won the game 11-0. Here are some photos that I picked out. I did get my first broken bat photo. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it's still interesting. I think I like Brian Roberts' bat fly in the previous post, better...

No comments:

Post a Comment