Thursday, April 14, 2011

One great week...

To end my first week (actually Sunday to Sunday, so that was 8 days. I'm gonna call that a "Baker's Week".) of multiple baseball games (4 to be exact), I photographed the Orioles taking on the Texas Rangers. Luckily, this was a couple days before Josh Hamilton broke his arm, so I was able to get a few photos of him. That kind of stuff still makes me happy....as a sports fan. I would have been happier if the O's could have gotten some clutch hits, but that didn't happen in this game. Still, another great day at the ballpark, and I was fairly pleased with my success. I can't wait to do a little traveling for these baseball games. Philly is the furthest I've been, and it'll be fun to work in a stadium like Fenway, or the new Target Field in Minnesota.

As always, enjoy the photos and leave a comment if you feel inclined to do so!

Oh, and the homeless man throwing batting practice in image #2 is actually Ron Washington, manager of the Rangers. He looks especially homeless in images where you can see the bald top part of his head. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Is #20 caught in a wildfire? What is that? A few of these with post prod. look really good, especially works well on the warehouse (#5/#17).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave! #20 is actually the right field scoreboard in the b/g. It was showing an animation of some sort and the fire came up and I thought it looked kind of interesting. It's obviously cropped differently, so all I left was the scoreboard because i thought it would make people say "what is that?" Mission accomplished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, #20 is definitely the killer frame of the set. Good stuff man!

    ReplyDelete