Saturday, March 12, 2011

Good times at Severna Park

My assignment for wednesday was to photograph the Rock and Roll Revival performance at Severna Park High School. Let me just say that there are some immensely talented people at that school and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I see my fair share of bad high school productions, and I have seen some pretty good ones. This definitely ranked right up near the top (of the best....that is). This also ranked near the top of the worst lighting conditions to photograph in. The regular spot light was easy to manage, but they were trying to match some of the lighting with the theme of the current performance, and it made it impossible to get a consistent wb reading and so on. Some of it worked for 'creativity' but for the most part, it was just annoying.

But, overall, the performance was awesome and I would do it again if I had to! I was pretty pleased with the images that I got and I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment