Monday, March 7, 2011

'Bout time

It's been a while since I made a blog entry and I thought I'd make a quick update before a lot of fun stuff starts happening! Lacrosse and baseball season's are upon us and you might even see some football from me pretty soon.

This slideshow is from the MRHS-tival (Marriotts Ridge High School). They have a fun school there, and their events are always a good time. They have a lot of open space in that school and it allows for unique things to happen. My favorite was the bungee run (or whatever it's name might be) because it was fun to watch and it produced some different photos. Enjoy!

Side note: This was my first shoot with my new D3. The photos of the kids at the improv portion of the slideshow were shot at 6400 ISO on Normal jpeg. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this camera. :)


1 comment: