Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's snowing, so let's play some hockey.

The Garden's Ice House in Laurel seems to be one of the go-to places to play some ice hockey in this area, as I've been there 3 times recently. I feel like I've gotten better shots each time there, which is the way it should be.....so I'm satisfied. The home team side has a drastic lighting difference down by the goalie, which makes it nearly impossible to get a decent shot through the glass from that side. The other side is pretty well blocked off by a metal fence, so that pretty much limits you to the penalty boxes. Getting varying angles from one spot is a definite challenge, so you just gotta do your best. Hopefully next time there, I'll be able to say I did even better than this one. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment