Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Back in Baltimore

Before I get too backed up with my blog posts, I wanted to put my images from the Cardinals and Ravens game I covered a few weeks ago. As a Ravens fan, it's always difficult for me to photograph one of their games and not get too emotional. Actually, I suck at not getting too emotional, but what are you gonna do? However, I didn't realize that until this game because the other Ravens games I've photographed, they won and won pretty easily. :)

In this game, they were down 24-3 in the first half, and I just wanted to go home! Haha. But, I stuck it out and got to witness the largest comeback in team history! The team is 3-0 with me there, so you gotta think that I should bring that to somebody's attention to make sure I be at every game. No big deal...

To the images...

#5 was a cool thing to see. That's Todd Heap signing an autograph for a man and his kids. One of the kids had a Heap Ravens jersey, and the other had a Heap Cardinals jersey. Todd is such a great guy, and is good at recognizing stuff like this. :)

#21.....yea....he caught that.

#38 I love Ray Rice.

#41 I just thought was funny because it looks like McPhee is standing on air...

#44 Torrey being BIG TIME!

#48 is one of my faves. I didn't realize how close Holliday got to my camera. The answer? Um...close.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment