Monday, June 4, 2012

More Baseball

What a wonderful time of year right now. I'm covering all sorts of different types of events, from baseball to horse racing, and NASCAR. I am always moving around, and have found it difficult to stay on top of the blog posts, but I thought I'd share a few more baseball games. First up is my first trip to Yankee Stadium. I spent a little time around the outside of the stadium before the game, and it was just a fun experience seeing all of that and being there. One quick note....image #11 I wanted to include the way I did. Alex Rodriguez was taking batting practice, and when he came out of the cage during one of his turns, he must have walked into......shall we say....somebody's flatulence. If you look at the images, he definitely said, "did you fart?" Haha. The little things... Next up, is my second trip to Pittsburgh for the season. Lots of ground balls, and subsequent bobbles in this game. Also, the kid in image number two. What can you say about him? He's got his Andrew McCutcheon hair on. He's adorable. And, he hit me with that foam disc! Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment